23 Nov 2009

I had an absolute blast at Gettysburg Remembrance Day Saturday; it was a solid ten on the Event-O-Meter. Just the thing when there are no yard sales to attend.

CAPTIONED GETTYSBURG REMEMBRANCE DAY PHOTOS HERE.

Also, I took some cell phone photos walking through Old Town Alexandria on my way to where my wife works. Now that I have a place to store captioned photos, I collected all my previously-posted and new Alexandria cell phone photos and put them in a file for you to look at, if desired. Many of them were taken with an LG VX-8300, which was a phone with an acceptable camera, but the one in the LG Xenon my son bought me is much better.

OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA CELL PHONE PHOTOS

I won't be doing any more scout campouts. Over the weekend my church swapped me and another guy in our callings, for logistical reasons. So now I'm the Webelos Den leader - I have the ten year olds. Fine by me. The fact is I have always considered Cub Scouts more fun than Boy Scouts. You can be goofier; Cubs aren't preoccupied with seeming to be cool. And no camping!

Besides, age ten is about where I am mentally.

And that's it for today. Enjoy the photos.


2 comments:

  1. That's me, sixth from the left in the 5th New York, checking my "In Place - Rest" foot placement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, looks like an excellent event.

    My car needs a 'Got hardtack?' bumper sticker.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP IT CLEAN.

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Go to wesclark.com and follow the links. That'll tell you more than you probably want to know.